Thread: Dbs
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 11:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Dbs

I just turned 61 and have had parkinson for 25 years. Two years ago I was stuck in a chair most of the day and had 1 hour of movement for every three of off time. I had to go out in my wheelchair and had a night nurse who stayed with me as I tried to sleep. During the day I was able to stand using my recliner and **** into a bottle. I had always hoped that "they" would come up with a magic pill but I couldn't wait any longer. They did the whole operation in one day. Even before I was turned on I felt a difference due to swelling but when I finally was turned on with full voltage, I have been able to walk and haven't used my wheelchair. My battery only drops to 75% at the end of a week and it takes an hour and a half to recharge every Sunday morning.

I did it because I had no choice. My life didn't exist. It's not perfect since it does still rely on meds and food choices but now I wish that I had done it sooner because my body has lost it's tone.
IBAL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blackfeather (11-18-2018), eds195 (11-21-2018), made it up (11-18-2018), soccertese (11-18-2018)