View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 10:43 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My throat doesn't feel too bad this morning. I went and bought some nasal saline because I'm a little stuffed up, and have post nasal drip which could be aggravating it. I'm also gargling with salt water. Hopefully that s- will help.

Corey gets so f'ing grouchy on Sundays, especially when we're doing laundry. He was PO'ed we had so much to do this time, but it's his own fault for not wanting to go last week. Anyway, we got it done. I haven't put it all away yet tho.

I have to get to the grocery store before Wednesday (the day before Thanksgiving is nuts). My best bet is to do it today in the rain since we will be getting quite a bit of snow tonight into tomorrow. I usually have to go to a different supermarket than I normally shop at just to buy the fresh turkey breast for Thanksgiving. It's raining cats and dogs... today's going to be fun.

I drank a 1/2 bottle of Gatorade before taking the mag. citrate Saturday night and woke up feeling better than I usually do. I think if I hydrate myself more with things other than water before I have to take it vs. just the next day, I'll be even better off. This makes me feel like I'll be able to tolerate my laxation plan better.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to take mag. citrate Thanksgiving night. There's no way around it. I'm not going to want to do it, so I'm going to have to FORCE myself. I'm going to have to force myself to take all of it. It's essential to make sure I'll be cleaned out for surgery

I haven't heard anything about the blood work I had drawn at my pre-op appointment a week ago today, and nobody has contacted me about having another EKG done (knock on wood), so I'm hopeful I won't run into any issues there.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-19-2018), Dmom3005 (11-19-2018), mymorgy (11-19-2018)