Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

welll...
do you have an w/c atty?
not that he/she would be much help unless he/she are very very good - sorry, I think mine didn't do the best job for me- just wanted his % of the $$.

I found out later that my QME/IME didn't have all drs notes or reports - !
I assumed {big mistake there } that all pertinent info was sent.
I assumed that atty & dr took care of all that stuff - NOT!
So at the time I didn't really expand or explain anything about new or old sx since I had been to same IME a few yrs earlier for RSI.
Which i didn't know I could get a copy of the first one back then - I only learned all this stuff after the fact .

If I had seen the first report I would have been much clearer as to my pain and symptoms- and probably told the dumb doofus a thing or two about his first report set him straight anyway. LOL

But of course since they {IME/QME} do get paid by the W/C ins. co. they will most likely discount your injury/pain- so do not be surprised when you request & get the report to read for yourself.

Your treating dr should be getting the reports from PT to keep abreast of your care - but I don't know if my dr got them or not.

I ended up getting all my own stuff for my own personal use - it was too late to help my claim- but it didn't take too long- sometimes it will cost for the copying.
best to call and ask first they may do the copies during off time so they may take a few days to do it.

for the PT maybe just the summary page - ie: before /after testing results and any special notations.
drs don't really put much weight on PT notes unless there is a unusual finding of some sort- but then your txing dr should follow up on that.

The adjuster isn't going to do you any favors though - they are not your friend..

look thru our useful stickys for more info too.