View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 05:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good to hear that everyone so far has had a good summer.

Rachel, hooray for Colin! Hope you find the answers to your continuing problems.

Cara, again, sorry about the loss of your beautiful dog. If you are going to get another dog, I was going to suggest a Cairn Terrier cause I have one and I think she is great. But a CT is only 35 on the list of intelligence - I really think she is smarter than that. Terrier's can be very stubborn. Of course all the dogs will probably come up a notch or two in intelligence when they are fed a GF diet.

This summer I have visited my younger son in WI. On the way to his home, I stopped by to see Cara and Al & Peg. It was a great trip. Then I headed out to TN to my DH's family reunion. I think the only reason he took me was to take pictures of everyone for him. Then off to New Jersey to see my sister. I still have to find a time to go to Seattle to see my older son and his wife.

I am going to the International Conference on CE in Nov in NYC!!! Both Linda and I will be heading there. This conference will be awsome. http://www.celiacdiseasecenter.colum...um/index.html# Take a look at the programs.

Yup, so far it has been a good summer.
Anne

Last edited by annelb; 08-22-2006 at 06:05 PM.
annelb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote