View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 10:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In July 22-28, 2007 Welcome New Community Members!

Hi Everyone..Welcome New Community Members..We are happy to have you here..Please continue to contribute

I dont have a whole lot to report this week..Ive been keeping myself busy, but I havent really felt very good this week..I seem to have dystonia in my toes on the right foot, and my coordination hasnt been very good..I definately have noticed a decline in motor skills in my left hand now..It is mild compared to my right hand, but it is a change in symptoms nonetheless..I havent helped the situation much by constantly pushing myself physically, and as a result have left myself wide open to increased symptoms due to fatigue, etc..I know its time for a med increase, and have been taking a double dose of Sinamet in the morning if I plan on engaging in high activity, and have taken extra during the day if I feel that I need it, but have only supplimented my basic drug regimen, instead of changing it..This seems to work out ok, and when Im just hanging out I find that I dont need extra meds..Instead of taking extra Sinamet, I used to just suffer it out before

Other than that Ive ben building some new traps and experimenting with a couple of new designs..It keeps me off the streets..

How was your week?