View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you, ladies

I still don't know what the hell I'm doing all day lol
But I know I have not cleaned anything and have not scooped out the cat boxes, at least not yet...

I haven't had ANY diarrhea today!!!
I'm still in pain, but not enough to warrant taking a Dilaudid, so right now I'm just taking Tylenol. I checked the bottle, and I guess I still have 10 out of the 30 Dilaudid left that I was prescribed when I was discharged, so I don't think there's a risk of me running out if I do end up needing it.

I bought something from Amazon, and it's supposed to be delivered by their carrier service. They rang the buzzer at 8:30 this morning when I was still in bed. I got an "action needed" email, and the same message on the orders section of my account, but there was no apparent way of clearly rectifying the problem. The way things are set up, I couldn't figure out how to schedule them to redeliver it until I finally found a way to chat with someone who had a live person (who was rude) call me and reschedule the delivery for tomorrow sometime between 8am and 8pm... If I'm up, with my luck I'll probably be on the toilet.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-06-2018), Dmom3005 (12-06-2018), mymorgy (12-06-2018)