Old 12-08-2018, 12:14 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Red face Boot/ Socks/ Warm stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlb3815@gmail.com View Post
There are a lot of suggestions for footwear in forums; however, I cannot find anything on winter boots. My foot is extremely cold and I live in New England. I cannot afford Uggs. I had arthscopy and I have a lot of sensitivity and neuropathy. I have CRPS so comfort is also an issue. Any suggestions.

I bought Bear Paw boots they are very similar to Uggs. They have some that are rather expensive but the pair I got were like $40. I got them at Shoe Dept. I believe those are all over the east. You can also just search Bear Paw boots and look for the less expensive ones. If you are able to wear socks Heat Holders are AMAZING. My CRPS is in my legs but it started in my left knee so that's my worst area. They make joint warmers. The cold air really hurts my knee badly so I figured I'd give it a shot. Now I refuse to go outside without it on. They are lined with "fur like" material and are very soft and don't seem to bother my skin. I also bought their leggings which are great! I will warn you though. If you are a bigger person as I am when the xl leggings came in the mail and I opened them I was like "hahaha yeah, no way!" but I tried them on and they fit just fine. I think they are meant to look small and stretch out. The socks come in 3 levels of warm. I haven't tried them yet but if they are anything like the leggings and joint warmers, they will be wonderful!
LokiLuOllie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (12-12-2018)