View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 10:41 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I know why I was doubled over in pain on Saturday. I had an impaction, then tons of D. The pain went away after I went to the BR.

Thank God I made it through doing the laundry!!!
It's not just having the diarrhea while I'm out that worries me as much as the odor I guess. It's absolutely God awful!!! So, when we stopped at CVS on the way home to get TP, I bought some Poo-Pourri. I can't believe it, but it does cover up THAT odor. I can't do anything about the need for repeated BR trips, but at least I have that.

Yesterday I only had fluids (including juice and Gatorade) until I ate white rice at dinner. I had a little trouble in the evening, but it wasn't bad. So far this morning, I haven't had any D. I also haven't eaten anything, but I am thinking of having some toast.

Last night I got stoned for the first time since coming home from the hospital, and I slept through the night, which is something I've had a very hard time doing. I bought a new vaporizer, which I like and don't like.

I think I'm going to try to call the surgeon today. I don't know if I can get past her admin. and actually get her on the phone tho.
I have to go through my past posts before I see her for my post-op appointment so I can tell her exactly what's been going on.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-10-2018), Dmom3005 (12-10-2018), mymorgy (12-10-2018)