Thread: MS mischief
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 08:18 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Well sometimes it’s good to have a waiter that knows you . Our waiter tonight was someone who was in a few of my college classes, and an unfortunate victim of my pencil projectiles when my hands would spasm. Funny enough that throughout my college career by the third day of classes my classmates were always on the look out for incoming leaded missiles, but tonight I was just thankful that of all the things my hand decided to suddenly toss was my spoon and not my knife . And since my waiter knew me, he expertly caught the spoon before it could hit the oblivious diner behind me.

My poor DH looked on in abject horror as my fingers flipped the spoon up into the air and was shocked when the waiter smooth as could be caught the spoon and handed it right back to me with a chuckle. We had to explain to my DH that we had been classmates and in apology for the number of pencils that flew his way during class I tutored him. And when he brought our steaks out he was nice enough to ensure my plate was set in front of my DH to cut it, and did so very nicely so as to not attract attention from the other diners that sharp implements would not be my friends tonight .