View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

It will be cold out tomorrow, but it will be partly sunny all day. Corey doesn't seem to have a problem with my plan to drive that short distance up the street to play the lottery, so it's a plan.

I didn't go to the BR at all yesterday, but had a lot of abdominal discomfort last night. I stayed up until 11pm in case something was going to happen, but it didn't. Nothing this morning aside from cramping either. It must be because I added the fiber supplement in the morning starting on Monday. I will have to go to the BR at some point, and I'm sure it won't be fun.

I'm not having an episode, but I'm really sad that my life revolves around s- now more than ever, and it looks like I will have to struggle forever with this problem
I was finally able to get someone at my pdoc's new office on the phone yesterday, and rescheduled my appointment for 1:30 on Monday (which should be a safe time of day). I haven't seen her in at least 7 weeks, which is a long time for me to go without seeing her.

Buddy and Dottie have been very attentive. When I came home from the hospital, Buddy wouldn't leave my side, and Dottie was on her pillow on the couch next to me more than normal, and has been very vocal about getting attention. Buddy has finally realized that he can't step on my belly, and has just been sleeping by my side on between my legs. Rocky has been much more affectionate with me in the last two days., which makes me very happy

Corey told me last night that his mother wants to celebrate Christmas on the 23rd this year. It's because she wants to accommodate non- family members, which I think is stupid. I have a feeling that she's going to decide she wants us to come over on Christmas, too. I'm not going to do that. She can come over here if she wants, but I'd rather not have her here either.

Usually we go over early in the afternoon, and stay until around 8pm. I'm really worried that I will have BR problems no matter what day we go over
Hopefully I will have a better idea of how my GI system is working, and what to expect, before then...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-12-2018), Dmom3005 (12-12-2018), mymorgy (12-12-2018)