View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 09:37 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I had a lot of cramping yesterday, but didn't go to the BR. That was 2 days without all that D I'd been having, or going to the BR at all. The cramping woke me up this morning, and I've gone to the BR a little bit. So far, it's not liquid. Wouldn't it be great if just adding the fiberCon solved the massive liquid D problem permanently? I'm highly skeptical.

My post-op appointment is tomorrow. I can't shake the fear that my surgeon will find something wrong, and I will have to go back into the hospital. I f'ing hope everything's okay. I guess everything feels okay...

I need to call and make an appointment with my PCP/the NP for next week. I have to go. They have moved pretty far away from me temporarily while their office is being remodeled. I hate the idea of driving that far for a pointless appointment, but I have no choice.

At some point, I will drive up the street to play the lottery today. If things go well, and I feel okay, I may go get my car inspected because it's overdue. I didn't think of doing it before I went in for surgery.
Corey and I were supposed to go to the grocery store yesterday or today, but somehow I ended up volunteering to go to the store myself today. I don't think that's a good idea tho because I haven't done much walking and I shouldn't be lifting bags, etc. We definitely need k-cups and water right now, but I can get the coffee, and Corey can pick up a case of water at the convenience store. Then we can do the rest of the grocery shopping together tomorrow after my doctor's appointment.

I need to start working on my Christmas to-do list. I don't know why I keep putting it off. Maybe because I haven't been able to drive and get anything done, which has really set me back. I could potentially get some of the little stuff out of the way today, but IDK how things will go.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-13-2018), Dmom3005 (12-13-2018), Mari (12-14-2018), mymorgy (12-13-2018)