View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 09:39 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default I bought the tincture. It helped Alan's neuropathy

Hi David and everybody. I have been reading with interest all the posts about cbd and salves and creams. Yesterday I went to the Vape Store around the corner from my home. I purchased the CBD tincture 500 for $40.00. Last night I took 4 drops and slept for 4 hours. I awoke at 2:30 and took 3 more. Should have taken another 4 or even 5. I watched videos before bedtime on dosing and cbd and it seems that less is a stimulant and more is a sleep agent.
Also, I'm reading about the health benefits of the salve for peripheral neuropathy so we did an experiment. I had no salve but because I had the tincture, I put some drops between Alan's toes (bad neuropathy). Well, it's been two hours and no pain. Can't believe it.

I'm going back today (just to do research and see what they have). l believe, if this product does what it's supposed to do, maybe, just maybe, it might relieve, not only his neuropathy but other auto immune issues as well. Like his full blown psoriasis. Nothing to lose and it seems to be helping his neuropathy so that alone is a miracle because nothing works. He's had PN for over 30 years and no one knows why. Personally I believe that when he was 32 he got a fever of unknown origin and the doctors said it was some kind of virus. I believe it was Epstein Barre. It wreaks havoc in the body for years. It got activated and for 30 or so years my husband has had such pain and his health has declined.

Never knew about cbd oil. What is it some big secret in the health industry. They push pills and drugs but not this which actually helps people.

And for myself, I am taking it every day. Two drops in the daytime and 5 drops at night. Starting today. I want to help my eye (that had the stroke) and I want to protect my good eye. What the heck do I have to lose?

So if anyone cares to share info I'd love a response.

Thanks much

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote