View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 02:20 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you ladies

Corey went with me to the grocery store, and was surprisingly good about it. I walked too far too fast, and ended up in a lot of pain. I will have to be more careful about things like that. Until Thursday when I started driving, I had only been to the CVS up the street, and that happened to me once or twice shortly after surgery. I thought I was more recovered than that... past that... guess not.

I passed out on the couch again when we got home, but this time I refused to go lay down in bed so I could get up and make dinner.

I still have D but not liquid anymore- at least for now. I have too much to do at the beginning of this week to be f’ing around with bowel meds until I’ll be at home Thursday.

I’m just having a lot of pain and discomfort lately
I would rather not have all these appointments (that I can’t cancel) so that I can see if changing some things will help sooner.

We are doing laundry. Corey is in a vile mood. He didn’t want to do it, but we have too much, and won’t be able to do it next Sunday because we have to go to his mother’s for “Christmas.”
His sister has already said she won’t be coming because of a “last minute vacation.” Corey doesn’t even want to go anymore. I never wanted to go. But we are going anyway.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-16-2018), Dmom3005 (12-16-2018), mymorgy (12-16-2018)