View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 02:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi all,

I haven't been on here checking much for a while. I just saw the posts.

Apollo/David, good things worked out for you on getting your refund.

Melody, it's great that you've found CBD to be so helpful. I'm not surprised. CBD or cannabis salve as a whole does wonders for me and many others I know, including people on here. You should definitely try some quality salve. I use the one from Fully Activated and it works great. I know at least two other people on here get great relief from it. Obviously putting some of the tincture oil on your skin can help too.

You asked about tincture vs gummies/candy I think. The former is much better in terms of bioavailability and immediate impact as it makes its way immediately to the blood stream when administered in sublingual method. You can ingest CBD if you like and it will have benefits, even perhaps benefits for the gut that tincture straight to the blood stream won't, I don't know given the lack of research, but much less will get to you that way, about half the amount in terms of bioavailability. So sublingual use is more cost effective.

I would just make sure it's 3rd party lab tested for potency and residual solvents. This is really important. Online retailers are the best and by far the most affordable, and there are many of them.

I'm not sure if I answered all your questions, but I'll check this thread more regularly now if you have more questions.

surfer00, CBD or cannabis as a whole tends to have that reputation because it works centrally on the body as well as in various areas. What I mean is that it systematically reduces inflammation that effects all aspects of the body, so stress, anxiety, skin conditions, blood pressure and so on. But you're right that studies, not just anecdotal reports, show that cannabinoids (and even terpenes) together can be more effective than just single cannabinoids, at least for some people and conditions. THC itself definitely has medicinal benefits. Most hemp derived CBD will also have some amounts of THC and other cannabinoids as well as other phytocannabinoids. Lab tests for potency should reveal this. I use some THC some nights when the insomnia is bad and use CBD isolate during the day.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote