View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 12:00 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddd View Post
I can't do the things I want to do. I can't go to the gym. I can't go out. I can't read. I'm running out of things to keep me entertained. I have a headache and neck pain that just won't go away. my memory is messed up. I can't look at screens for too long. I get horribly fatigued and overloaded, so easily. I get lost in conversations. I need to wear earplugs 24/7 thanks to the sound sensitivity. The fog/dizzines is ridiculous. I feel like crap. my wife and my 4yo daughter have both been amazing, but i just feel alone.... I've talked to some people wo've suffered from pcs and none of them had it as bad as i have it. can anyone relate?
OP,
I am 4 months in as well.

Negatives:
Still not going to the gym or going out. My neck and shoulder are in pain and light is still much brighter than it should be. I still feel a bit “off” and kind of dizzy sometimes. When I have “relations” I get numbness down my right leg and mainly in my right foot. Also causes headaches. My vision changed in my right eye. I’m very anxious during any stressful situation and jumpy. Some residual ringing in my right ear.

Positives:
I have overcome brain fog and my balance issues. I can look at most light and it not trigger a headache. I’ve been getting 30 minutes of cardio exercise in 4-5 days a week; doesn’t seem to trigger symptoms.

I’m going to start from scratch this week and visit my PCP. Going to request to be put on anxiety meds and ask for an MRI on my neck and shoulder (only previously had an X-ray).

Overall, I’m pretty discouraged and thought I’d be fully recovered by now. That said, there comes a point where you lose track of time and just fight every day. Take the positives in the day and focus on them. Take the negatives and do your best to do what you can to improve them.

I’ll be praying for you.
icecream14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote