Thread: out of control
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 07:47 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Yes I thought of that. I hope I get her. It was so spontaneous. I have gotten all but two of my kitty cats from Joyce. I gave her an 18 karat gold bracelet with semi precious stones for snowball...my deepest soul cat. everything was wrong with him. I loved him the most and always told him how much I needed him. I told Joyce to wear the bracelet as a good luck charm for poor snowy. she did until it needed repair. if I get roberta I have another beautiful eighteen karat
multi stranded bracelet with sapphires that I will give to her. I might just give it to her anyways because she has given me my primary source of joy besides reading tennis and squash and paddleball. I hardly ever see her but when ever I need kitty cat advice I call her. she used to own just cats and has dealt with over 5000 cats. if she didn't like you she would not sell you a cat. she can tell a sucker when she meets one. she also had cats to adopt. I told her I didn't like pushed in persians and sure enough snowball looked like he ran into a brick wall with a crooked nose and fang. what a deep soul. when morgy died snowball went to the window every day for a month looking for him. He never did that before. when Hammy was dying he would head butt him and rub against him. He only lived to be 10. He had the worse case of feline herpes and had three prolapsed colons.
I am very irritable. I had soup yesterday and haven't lost any weight. I am going to stop meals on wheels. I can't stand it. one of the deliverers is such a f#$iking pain. he rings and knocks on the door and makes so much noise. what a f#$k. I want to report him.
my last a1c was 6.
I am in such a sh##ty mood. abby has been affectionate and since the haircut Pudge has been sleeping right next to me.
I am having trouble with balance and walking
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-17-2018), Dmom3005 (12-17-2018), OhKay (12-19-2018)