View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 10:38 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Corey was being ridiculous on Sunday. I had finally had it with his temper, and without saying a word, I got up and moved into the bedroom to watch the rest of the Pat's game. I don't need that s-. I waited for about an hour and a half, and came out and asked him if he had gotten it out of his system, and he said he had, so I came back out into the living room, and he was much calmer.

In my family, we only buy gifts for the kids, but Corey's family expects presents... in my opinion too much of them. I did a lot yesterday, and finished all my shopping with the exception of buying 2 bottles of liquor, which I can pick up later in the week. No big deal. The candles are supposed to arrive today. I have a 1pm appointment. I would like to be here when they come, but FedEx will usually just leave packages here if nobody's home. I'm still waiting for my MIL's gift card to come in the mail. I'll feel much better when that arrives.

I will go to Corey's mother's house for "Christmas." She should reschedule it to accommodate his sister. Maybe she will. IDK. Corey's mother and step father are self-centered morons, who would not understand it if I did not show up- surgery or not. I will leave if I have to (for any reason), and come back to pick Corey up later.

I got my nails done!!! I feel so much better!!! Red glitter for the holidays
And it was wonderful to see Judy!

I've still been having problems with the D at night, but actually still being constipated. Last night I decided we would have Chinese food, and waited to take the Imodium to see if I could get things going. I went to the BR quite a bit. Still D but NO liquid. I finally took the Imodium at 9pm, and stopped going shortly after 10, which is MUCH better than the night I was up dealing with it until 1:30am. I feel better than I did yesterday. I think I will try the same thing tonight (minus the Chinese food) so I can hopefully feel even better.

I saw my pdoc yesterday. She's f'ing amazed at how well I'm doing physically and psychologically. It seems like she's waiting for me to break under all the stress, but we made an appointment for 4 weeks out with the understanding that I would contact her, or come in, earlier if I need to.

I see the NP in my PCP's office at 1pm today. I think the appointment is pointless. I don't think they can do anything for me, but I have to go.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-18-2018), Dmom3005 (12-18-2018), mymorgy (12-18-2018)