View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 10:18 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

This morning I weighed 133.2lbs, which is about 2 pounds heavier than I have been weighing in at since I've been weighing myself since leaving the hospital. But I had Chinese food 2 days in a row, so it's probably water weight. I'm still happy I put a couple of pounds on tho.

The trip to see the NP turned out NOT to be a waste of time. I have acne that is from a hypersensitivity reaction to something, probably a med... my guess is it's from the bright blue dye in the last Klonopin pills I got from the pharmacy. It happened with lithium, and looks exactly the same as when that started, but hasn't gotten as bad. She prescribed me two meds to take care of it, one for day and one for night, but still wants me to see the dermatologist.
The rest of the appointment revolved around me updating her on the surgery, my recovery, and lots of poop talk. She said my incisions looked fantastic. She had me get some blood drawn. I should be ale to see the results tomorrow morning. I'm curious about how my kidneys are functioning.

I took the 2nd Imodium later again yesterday, and went to the BR a lot. I'm no longer constipated, and feel MUCH more comfortable today. So, as long as I'm not going anywhere, that is what I will be doing from now on. I'm going to try adding the extra FiberCon tonight to see if it helps. I just hope it doesn't make matters worse.

My MIL's gift certificate came in the mail yesterday, and I went to the liquor store, so my shopping is all done!!! Wrapping should be easy since most things will be going in bags. I feel badly that I only sent my nephews gift certificates this year, but I'm not really up to being creative.

I have an appointment with my neurologist at 11:45 this morning. I may go buy more MJ afterwards since I'll be close by. IDK. I want to get some cleaning done today... at least the BR.

I have to get my a- into the shower now so I won't be late for my appointment.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-27-2018), Dmom3005 (12-20-2018)