View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 09:54 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

132.4lbs this morning. I guess it could be worse.

I got Lamictal from a different manufacturer the last time I filled my script. They are blue, and as oddly shaped as the other ones, but slightly different. They aren't as heavily dyed as the Klonopin I got are tho.

I saw my neurologist yesterday. He's such a good doctor. I will be resuming my Tysabri treatments as soon as they get the prior authorization through. I asked him why my spasticity wasn't as bad while I was in the hospital, and for the first few days I was home, and he said that opiates can control that, but obviously most doctors don't prescribe them for spasticity and use other meds instead. He doesn't prescribe them, and I'm happy with my MJ, thank you very much. But that's one mystery solved.

I decided to buy a couple of little things for my nephews. Reindeer Pez dispensers and cute M&M tubes with light-up Christmas tree toppers that play music. I wrapped those up and shipped them out yesterday. At least they will have something from us to unwrap.
That's one of many things I did. I didn't get any cleaning done. I was out all day between going to my neuro appointment, the dispensary, CVS, back home to wrap the gifts, then to the post office, and I got gas. I think that's it? IDK. The whole day is a blur.

Corey had me text his sister to let her know we would not be leaving her gifts at his mum's house, and to ask her if we could meet up sometime Christmas Day or Eve. She expected us to make another trip over to their mother's house, and Corey said that was out of the question. I hope I made that clear enough to her- politely. She better not leave any gifts for us over there because they will rot. We have no plans to go over there anytime in the near future.
Corey's's over the whole thing, is pretty PO'ed, and doesn't want to go over there at all. I think I have already made it clear how I feel about the whole situation.

I'm pretty close with Corey's father. I get stuck in the middle when he wants to see Corey and his sister, and they don't want to see him, when he comes up from Florida tho. I talk to him and pay more attention to him than his kids do. He sent Corey a card with a gift card, but didn't send me a card at all this year. It makes me very sad
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-27-2018), Dmom3005 (12-20-2018), mymorgy (12-20-2018)