View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 11:50 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I got a card from my FIL in the mail yesterday! I'm so happy he didn't forget me

I had LOTS of D starting at about 3:30 yesterday afternoon, and it went on for hours. Usually I only get it in the evening or at night. It increases my concerns about going over to my MIL's on Sunday.
I forgot to add the extra dose of FiberCon into my pill case Wednesday night, but I took it last night. I don't know what it will do. So far nothing. I hope it doesn't make matters worse, or make me go to the BR during the day again/more

The only thing I got around to cleaning yesterday was the BR. So far nothing today. I'm great at procrastinating lately. I'm overwhelmed by how much there is to do. I have decided where I am going to start tho, so that is something that is going to work in my favor. I have to settle for the fact that I can only do what I can do.

Tomorrow will be a busy day starting with an early trip to the grocery store... UGH. LOTS of other things to do, too.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-27-2018), Dmom3005 (12-21-2018), Mari (12-23-2018), mymorgy (12-22-2018)