View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 10:54 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I did A LOT of cleaning yesterday. I'm satisfied with how much I got done. I couldn't ask anymore of myself.

I also got some wrapping done last night. Just the stuff that needed to be wrapped in wrapping paper. Not a lot. I didn't have to fight with the cats too much, which was a really nice change. I still have bags to fill, but I can do that tonight. I remember thinking that putting s- in bags is easy to do, but realizing it really isn't tho.

I have to go grocery shopping, but it won't be the early trip I had hoped for. I was up late last night/early this morning, so there's no way I was waking up early. I will have to deal with a crowd, but I'll have to suck it up cuz I have to get the shopping done today.

I got a wonderful early Christmas present last night/early this morning:
For the first time since leaving the hospital, I went to the BR, and it wasn't diarrhea!!!
I just wish it didn't start at 3am. And I wish I didn't have to work so hard for it.
I think it's because I added the second dose of FiberCon at night. That's all it could be. I'm just really, really, really happy!!!
I didn't take any Imodium all day either, and had no issues. But I also didn't have to go out. I took it this morning because I have to go to the grocery store.
I will be taking the Imodium twice tomorrow when I go over to my MIL's because I don't want any surprises.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-27-2018), Dmom3005 (12-26-2018), Mari (12-23-2018), mymorgy (12-22-2018)