View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 12:06 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thank you ladies!!!

Saturday was a s- show...

The grocery store was packed, and hard to get through, but I remained in a good mood until I found out that they didn't have any hams even close to the small size I was looking for... I teared up, but didn't cry because I can't. At that point, getting through the rest of the store was just unbearable. I ended up having to go to another grocery store right after to buy the ham. I had to park at the back of the parking lot and hoof it into and through the store. Between fighting through 2 grocery stores and the traffic, I was gone for over 2 hours. It was a nightmare.

By the time I got home, my legs (and nerves) were shot, so I smoked some MJ and felt a little better. It's a CBC hybrid, so it helps with pain and spasticity, but isn't sedating. It is actually energizing.

I still had to make the scratch brownies as planned. That took another 2 hours on my feet (with breaks). And I later found the time to put the f'ing presents in the bags. I was not exactly in the holiday spirit by then.

Yesterday at my MIL's house turned out to be really pleasant. Corey's step father's cousin and his wife were there, and they are very nice people. We all felt my SIL's absence, but she wasn't there because she chose to book a last minute vacation. Fortunately, I didn't have to go to the BR while I was there, or when I got home. I took a 3rd Imodium last night so I wouldn't wake up to go to the BR at 3-4am again because I really, really needed (and still need) to sleep.

I feel sick and uncomfortable this morning because I've been overeating.

Corey and I have today and Christmas Day to ourselves, which is fine by us. We will enjoy one another's company, and I relish the thought that the holiday stress is over. I did invite my MIL over tho. I'm sure she doesn't know that my SIL just plans on a quick trip over tomorrow, and not an extended stay. Even tho we were over last night, she will be sad if she is alone with her "charming" husband for the actual holidays. I invited her to dinner, but she accepted my invitation just to come over for a visit.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!
And a happy long weekend to those who do not!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (12-26-2018), mymorgy (12-25-2018)