View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 12:01 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Dinner turned out wonderful. I did a really good job making the glaze this year. I can't believe how much Corey ate... I made him a huge plate, which he pretty much licked clean, then I caught him eating more ham in the kitchen lol. We will never be able to eat all the leftovers.

Rocky was crying and rubbing up against me most of the time the ham was in the oven, and it was driving me nuts. I thought he was going to have a heart attack when he finally got some. He inhaled it! Talk about a happy kitty! I called Buddy into the kitchen, and tried to give him some too, but he showed no interest, probably because of the glaze. So, Rocky ate his, too. Dottie won't eat anything but cat food- not even cat treats, so I didn't bother trying to give her any.

I ended up with a sink full of dishes that are still sitting there. But I'm not going anywhere, so I'm trying not to let them bother me until I'm good and ready to take care of them.

My new belly really doesn't know what to do with itself. I haven't taken any Imodium since Sunday, but I really can't go to the BR in any meaningful way. My stomach is very distended. I guess I will just have to drink even more fluids and let it sort itself out because I can't take laxatives. IDK, maybe I will stop taking that 2nd dose of FiberCon for a while. I just can't win...

I'm going to try to get to the butcher shop tomorrow to get something special for New Year's Eve.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (12-26-2018), mymorgy (12-26-2018)