View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 11:20 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you, Donna!
I'm glad that you had such a nice Christmas!

Corey and I haven't exchanged presents for Christmas, birthdays, or our anniversary for years. Sometimes I will buy him things that he needs like slippers hats, wallets, etc tho. We buy what we want or need throughout the year, so we don't see the point. I got a new MacBook Air earlier this year, so I can't complain.

I did buy myself a Christmas present this year tho... a new set of knives that I desperately needed. They were on sale, I had a 20% off coupon, and I had a $50 gift card from my FIL, so they only cost me just over $50. I'm in love with them:

J.A. Henckels International(R) Statement 15-Piece Knife Block Set | Bed Bath & Beyond

I am wicked constipated. My abdomen is very distended, and I'm very uncomfortable. I put a call into the surgeon's office to ask if it's safe to take a laxative, and which one would be okay. I'm waiting for a call back.

Somehow I can sleep on my stomach again! It's wonderful because it's my natural sleep position and I feel so much more comfy when I go to bed
Buddy loves it too because he can sleep on my back

I've been taking naps- long ones. It's going to take me a while to recover from all the running around I did leading up to Christmas.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (12-27-2018), mymorgy (12-28-2018)