View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 10:58 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Buddy sometimes likes to sleep on my chest if I'm laying on my back, which was a big problem post-op because he was constantly stepping on my stomach to get up there. He finally got the hint, and started laying right up against my right side instead. Sometimes he sleeps between my legs, too. He is a snuggle bug and gets into bed with me at night, and is there when I wake up in the morning

I finally got a call back from my surgeon's admin this morning. The message was that I could take Mirilax, but not too much, and not too often. I took some when I got off the phone with her. I have no idea if or when it will work, but I need relief. I wonder if it will work super-quick because my gut is so short now?

I'm not going anywhere today. I need to go to the BR, and hope I will. I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I hate to do it because I'm constipated, but I will probably take an Imodium in the morning because I don't want to have to s- my brains out at the supermarket.

Since I'll be home all day again, I should do some cleaning. I guess I'll start with the BR. There is work to do in the kitchen. I see no point in doing the floors today because it's raining out, and Corey will come home and track s- all over them.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-28-2018), Dmom3005 (12-28-2018)