View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 12:50 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I didn't wake up until 10 Sunday morning, so I didn't go outside to smoke my first cigarettes of the day until about 10:15. In the 10-15 minutes I was out there, I saw a guy sell drugs to 2 cars on the side of the street pretty much right in front of my deck... right at the entrance to the apartment complex. It was blatant. No mistaking what was going on. It happened quickly, and I couldn't get a good enough look at the guy or the plates on the cars, so I decided not to call the police at that time. What useful information did I have?

When I told the girls at the nail salon what happened Sunday, and talked about our upstairs neighbors' drug use, one of the women said I should go to the police station and tell them that I was concerned about drug activity in my area, so that's what I did yesterday on my way home. The guy at dispatch wrote down some information and said that an officer would contact me. We'll see what comes of it.

So I got a manicure, and a rare pedicure yesterday, and felt pampered, but I was there for a long time. I ran some errands, and was wiped by the time I got home, but I had things to do, so it was really too late to take a nap.

I made chili and corned bread last night, and it came out great. But I pad for the chili... just like I paid for the salad I ate the night before. I guess I should know better, but I'm running out of things to make. I'm tired of cooking and eating the same old s-, and I miss eating veggies.
The only control I have over my BR problems at all is try to give myself extra time if I have to be somewhere in the morning/during the day, and take an Imodium when I get up so it has time to kick in. So far that has worked (knock on wood). I don't know if I can/should keep on doing that forever tho.

My kitchen is a mess. The dishwasher needs to be emptied, and my sink is full of dishes. I don't even want to go in there lol.
The rest of the apartment is a mess, too.
I will have to deal with the kitchen sometime soon today, but the rest can wait until tomorrow. I have nowhere I need to be for a while.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-01-2019), Dmom3005 (01-02-2019), mymorgy (01-01-2019)