View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 06:46 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinaM. View Post
Hi - Just following up on this. Did you go to CognitiveFX?? Am currently considering their 5-day program for my son (PCS since concussion in 1/15). Thank you.
I chose to go to UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA. I had my injury March 3, started at UPMC in June and I have been 100% pleased! My progress went from zero to substantial and I am very happy to report that I am able to return to working January 14, at a much less stressful job but I’m so happy to be able to get back to work! They have warned me that it will be very tough for me and I need to pace myself and take lots of breaks. But I’ll try and do my best! I’m sure working will be much better than doing all the therapy at home! Fingers crossed and lots of prayers! I very highly recommend UPMC Concussion Clinic. Look it up online and watch all the videos. Look up their CME- continuing medical education for physicians and watch the lectures. You can learn a lot!! It is backed by high quality medical research. Good luck to all. Get outside and get exposed to what makes you feel bad every day! It’s the best and only way to get better!!!
MicheleV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (01-08-2019)