View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 10:34 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenW View Post
Also mention that I was primarily hit with his right hand with the hard bony part of the base of the hand to upper middle part of my jaw. The second hand did not hit me as much but rather stopped the rotational movement of my head right in its tracks. (im not sure how easy this is to picture).

Im kinda worried because my head was stopped and thus did not have the opportunity to conduct a full motion which if I understand correctly would have reduced the g force. My friend has very large, strong, heavy arms and hands

I remember watching a video of guy at a party being punched in the face simoultaneously by 2 girls on either side of him. He was knocked out cold from this.
Former Montrealer here, by the way...

The thing is, it's impossible to say whether your friend did, or didn't do, any significant damage. No one here can tell you that. As you probably know, there's no good imaging technique to detect that, there's no good blood test yet to say what condition your brain is in. Clearly you had a setback. Is it a 2-week setback? Is it a 6-month setback? Do you have some permanent damage now? No one can answer that question.

So, logically speaking, it's 100% pointless to spend time worrying about it. All you can do is focus on your current challenges (whether due to the original injury, or a subsequent injury) and try to get better.

If you can't easily turn down your anxiety, medication might be helpful. I was also quite stressed about my condition, and in my case, zoloft has been helpful in calming me down.
MrT-Man is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote