View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 01:42 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Yah that's a good a point, I guess theres no point in crying over spilled mild so to speak but its still pretty distressing. I guess ill make a doctors appointment and see what theyre opinion is. Unfortunately I start school again in a week so I am not sure how ill be able to handle that after what happened.

Yah medication is something I have in my back pocket, not too keen about using it but ill see.

thanks for the response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT-Man View Post
Former Montrealer here, by the way...

The thing is, it's impossible to say whether your friend did, or didn't do, any significant damage. No one here can tell you that. As you probably know, there's no good imaging technique to detect that, there's no good blood test yet to say what condition your brain is in. Clearly you had a setback. Is it a 2-week setback? Is it a 6-month setback? Do you have some permanent damage now? No one can answer that question.

So, logically speaking, it's 100% pointless to spend time worrying about it. All you can do is focus on your current challenges (whether due to the original injury, or a subsequent injury) and try to get better.

If you can't easily turn down your anxiety, medication might be helpful. I was also quite stressed about my condition, and in my case, zoloft has been helpful in calming me down.
BenW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote