Thread: MS mischief
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 07:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Well got to visit with the GB, he daddy brought her up for a little Christmas with us, he’s not related to us other than through the GB, but a great guy all the same... anyways onto the mischief . So the GB runs into the house and gives my mom Gigi a big leap into the arms hug, gives my dad a gentle hug, leaps into DH arms for a big hug and comes up to me and asks with all the seriousness of a 5 year old “are you broke today Nama?”.... nope.... leaping hug.

So her dad asks what she said because he missed it as he was putting stuff up. And she turns to him and says “Nama has MS daddy, some days she broken and some days she’s not, I can’t jump on her when she’s broken or we both will be broken. But even when she’s broken she can still fix anything!”

So she rushes to her toys she brought up all the ones needing mending, and I start on those while she watches me sew on buttons, fix Barbie dresses, get doll hair brushed out all smooth again, fix the ear on her zebra.... she loves bringing me projects, and of course she’s telling me all the things she “needs” me to make her next year if I’m not too broken.

And that night she decided she didn’t want to sleep on the guest bed with her daddy because he’s allergic to our cats and didn’t want them on the bed. Couldn’t let her sleep on the tile floor, so I grabbed the mattress to the rollaway bed and brought it into the guest room, and my GB grinning ear to ear tells her daddy “See I told you Nama can fix anything! Well except herself”