View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 08:18 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

One year update!!:

I haven't been on here in months but after remembering how hopeless I felt last year this time when my symptoms began and took over my life..I thought Il give an update.

I tired everything to get better I saw numerous Neuros,doctors,medication,vitamins,acupuncture u name I did...as I mentioned above my wife was pregnant at the time,btw i am now a proud father to a 5 month old baby boy!!

Around October time I started to feel less pain less twitching overall better and than I would have episodes of symptoms which would last for 1 or 2 weeks but over the months this has become less and less.

For people like me early 30s with these kind of symptoms and than googling them and finding forums wer people are in constant pain and no way to get better is not good for the symptoms and for mental state...I do feel sorry for people who actually have SFN and have been diagnosed but people who have not been diagnosed please do not jump to conclusions the main thing is the skin biopsy that will definitely tell you mine was negative,we live in a day and age wer we want everything fast unforuntalty our bodies will heal at its own rate and you also need to get the right environment to help it get better.Sometimes the human body needs time.

I feel the single biggest thing a person can do wrong is take STRESS since I managed to control the stress my body started to heal and I am now in a much better place I still sometimes get the odd zap here and ther or the odd twitch my hands fall asleep easily but over all I can report I'm living a normal life and pain free no change of diet or anything,my diet is mostly clean anyway but please drink plenty of water which is one thing I have done.

Ther is a lot of doom and gloom on these forums and if my post can help or give someone hope than I'm happy.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Shak2388 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dogwalker (01-13-2019), JimJamJones (05-15-2020), Kiwiboy (11-29-2019), Lonestar (01-10-2019), Streetlegal (01-17-2019)