View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 10:47 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

After I got home from seeing the cardiologist the yesterday, I went into a cleaning frenzy. I won't list all the things I did. It was just ridiculous...

I'm definitely hypomanic. I will call my pdoc today. She will probably raise the gabapentin from 700 to 800mg, and that should work.

I will try calling the surgeon today as well. I will have to think hard about what to say to her admin first tho because it's almost impossible to convince her I need to actually SPEAK to the doctor. And I need to do that.

I'm going to my hairdresser tomorrow. I can't color my hair myself anymore. It's too much for me, so I'll have Joanie take care of it for me from now on. I also desperately need a haircut. I hope I can sit still long enough to get it all done. I know some women enjoy this type of s- but I'm not one of them. I'm looking forward to seeing Joanie tho.

I have to go grocery shopping today. The high today will be 25 degrees, but it's absolutely freezing out because of the high winds and gusts. But I have to go. Tomorrow will be worse anyway.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-12-2019), mymorgy (01-11-2019)