Thread: out of control
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 06:50 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thank you.the itching and nose running almost immediately started after I realized I couldn't have roberta. I was so angry. I had worried how the kitty cats would adapt so that was prior stress. then I became angry at cecilia for making me look up and seeing I could get evicted if I got another animal. she did me a service I know but I was irrational. I got the back problem from doing the bridge exercise with the physical therapist. I am no longer itching and my nose stopped running. I did it for three sessions and then told her it was too painful and I couldn't do it. I was left with the pain and the impossibility of doing it again. I think the recumbent bike is okay because there is no stress and I can do it for about seven minutes. I won't do it more because I am so out of shape. I mostly just lie in bed and watch msnbc or read. I am thinking of calling the same therapist for her to give me exercises for my back problems. second time this morning I got out of bed my walking was a little better. The first time was awful and I could hardly walk. my core muscles are mush
bobby
Exercise Bikes for a Low Stress Work Out
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-12-2019), Dmom3005 (01-12-2019), OhKay (01-13-2019)