View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 04:40 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineLB View Post
Hi - I know it's been a long time since your post, but did you ever hear back? Ever get satisfactory treatment?

I have only just had Tarlov Cysts idenified in my cervical spine (C7/T1 T1/T2 T2/T3 and T5/T6 - they were only looking at my cervical and thoracic area in MRI)

I also have some other things going on (reverse lowest cervical spine curve, osteophyte complex at C6/7 irritating C6 nerve, requiring an injection.

plus some other stuff....

That's how I found your post and got to hoping you were able to get some relief after a horrible year!

Katherine in Australia x
I'm on the first rung of the Tarlov cyst (TC) ladder and thought that my first recent encounter with the neuroradiologist was very lacking too. My MRI shows multiple cysts all along the spinal area and I have weak legs, pain in thighs and buttocks, lower back pain, occasional dizziness, partial erection when urinating reducing the flow, occasional loose bowels, pain in shoulders and neck and pressure behind my left eye and a feeling a marble is lodged there.

He too basically told me to get lost and prescribed the catch all more exercise and stronger pain killers. So I'm stuck: where do I go from here?

Ian in Caanada.
V5nus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote