View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 09:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My daughter is almost 8 yrs out and she went to Dr Harsch about 3 years ago. She was in one of his studies and she benefitted from the HBOT.

Since then, she has been diagnosed with 4 different types of migraines. It turns out that there are migraine genes and her concussion triggered them to become responsive according to her migraine docs at UCSF and the Mayo Clinic. Botox has really helped with the painful headaches. She receives Botox at Stanford.

There are many NEW migraine inhibitors out there that have recently been cleared by the FDA. My daughter turned 26 this year and is now on public assistance. IF YOU HAVE PRIVATE INSURANCE, THE NEW MIGRAINE MEDICATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR FREE. I think you have to get approval from your doctor stating that you have migraines IF IT WORKS FOR YOU, YOUR DOCTOR CAN PRESCRIBE IT. (this is why the companies send it to you for free. Public assistance won't pay for the medication so the company won't send it to you for free. IT'S CRAZY and sad at the same time. Hope this helps you all out there. My best to you..Hopefulmom. She started a blog for people like herself. The pictures are her own taken out at Mavericks. TBI Brain Waves
hopefulmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote