View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 11:56 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I was SOOOO TIRED yesterday when I got offline and REALLY needed a nap, but I couldn't fall asleep because of all of my anxiety. So, I got up and started searching for apartments again, which just made matters worse.

When Corey got home, he said he thought we had already settled things on the phone... we would be taking that ground floor apartment... it sure as hell didn't sound like that on the phone, but WHAT A F'ING RELIEF!!!
Dottie is here to stay!!!
THEN I was able to take a cat nap

The asst. property manager, Janet, said that I/we could view the apartment on Feb. 1st after the current tenant has moved out, but he has already started moving. There was a moving truck parked in my spot when I came home yesterday, and nobody else in the building is leaving. Maybe if he vacates the apartment sooner, we can take a look at it sooner. It has been remodeled, but Corey will only want to move in if it is as nice or nicer than the one we're living in now. It should be, but I still have my fingers crossed.

I don't know how much they will have to do to make the apartment move-in ready. Probably not much, since the current occupant has only been living there for 2 months. So, maybe we won't have long to wait to move in as long as everything goes well.

A move isn't imminent, so I can't start packing yet. I'm going to start throwing some s- out, and although the apartment is pretty clean, I will start doing a little extra cleaning to make things easier for me for when we do move. Because one way or another, we are moving.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-16-2019), Dmom3005 (01-16-2019), mymorgy (01-16-2019)