View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 01:11 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I'm sorry CBD hasn't worked for you and there are certainly shady dealers out there as with anything that involves health+money. But this doesn't mean it doesn't work for everyone. In fact, many, most, experience some relief and the limited studies show this when it comes to cannabis as a whole and specific cannabinoids including CBD. I know 2 people myself that didn't find it helped and who were disappointed, but a few dozen more who did. Often CBD combined with THC and other cannabinoids can be more helpful, but again it varies from individual to individual.

The 3mg per dropper is a joke though! Studies show we need far higher doses for it to actually be effective especially for chronic pain. The prices are horrible too, agreed. But there are good companies with low markups and discounts for low income people suffering. Lazarus Naturals is one example. They have a special discount program for those who can't afford it but need it.

In the end, each person can make up their own mind and see if it's worth trying. For me, it helps in a number of ways and I'm grateful for that. We have so few options left to us and really none when it comes to conventional medicine, or none that are not detrimental to our health in other ways, so it made sense to me to give it try.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (03-06-2019), Joe Duffer (01-19-2019), lulu262 (02-15-2019), MelodyL (01-22-2019)