View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 10:59 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you ladies

I did know that the downstairs apartment was remodeled. I just don't know how/if it differs from our current apartment. There's no way to know until I can get a look at it.

I forgot to mention that I ran into my upstairs neighbor, Ellen, on Friday when I was on my way out. She said, "how are you doing sweetheart?" like everything was fine. I did not want to talk to her, but she was standing in front of the door blocking my way out, so I had no choice anyway. I was polite. She said her cat had breast cancer, and she had to put it down later in the day. Obviously, I felt bad, and said some kind words. She's very personable. I wish she could just be normal like that all the time, but she's NOT. And I'm amazed that she thinks I would want to buddy up with her knowing that we're moving because of her and her "husband's" terrible behavior (I know Mary told her we're moving). It's just bizarre. I don't think I really have it in me to be mean without direct provocation, so I've just been trying to avoid her because of that. After everything that's gone on, I obviously really don't like her, and I don't want to be fake. So, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know how much snow we ended up getting, but it wasn't as much as they forecasted. Right now we're getting freezing rain, and will be getting a wintery mix all day. They expect the snow and ice to accumulate to another 3-5", but who knows?
The temperature is going to drop to 3 degrees tonight, and tomorrow's high will be 8 degrees with a low of 3 again. I will not be going anywhere. And I will have to try to rely on e-cigarettes.

Corey's leaving tomorrow for work. He will be gone for at least 2 nights
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-20-2019), Dmom3005 (01-21-2019), mymorgy (01-20-2019)