View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 11:05 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

In Corey's defense, he left VERY early Monday morning and had to clean off his own truck, and he did take out the trash for me. It's rare for him to clean off my car for me anyway...
It wasn't easy to do. We got a lot of snow. But I got it done. And my spot got plowed out, so that is good.

We're having a little heat wave today lol. It's 16 degrees out right now (feels like 3), and it's supposed to hit 25 degrees later in the day.
But starting tomorrow, we will be getting a real heat wave... the high will be 43, and Thursday's will be 52!!! But it's going to pour out both days. The weather in New England is f'ing nuts!!!

I'm a little disappointed in myself that I didn't make more of my alone time yesterday. I could have watched movies that Corey won't watch with me, or I could have cleaned the floors at 9pm if I wanted to, but I did a bunch of nothing instead. I hope to make more of my time alone today.

The cats definitely noticed Corey's absence. Rocky was a lot more affectionate with me. Dottie behaved the same way, and I don't think Buddy could be anymore affectionate than he already is. But they were running around the apartment like a/h's all night driving me nuts.

I didn't know/remember that Corey was going away with another guy from work. They don't have to share a room tho. I'm glad he has some company. I think he has a harder time being alone than I do...

I think I did fine last night.

10 days until I get to view that apartment.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-22-2019), Dmom3005 (01-22-2019), mymorgy (01-22-2019)