View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 02:02 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Melody,

I'm glad it worked out for you and Alan. I hope CBD continues to help him. Topicals and tincture are a great combination and it's wonderful that Lazarus accepted your application.

I would recommend keeping a journal of what dose you use. Begin with a low dose and slowly increase it, keeping a record of how many mg (not how many drops) you give him. This way you can find what they call the lowest effective dose. You may need to adjust and increase the dose depending on the severity of his symptoms and if he builds up tolerance which happens. But this way you can get a good idea what he needs.

I always buy the strongest concentration I can find because it's the cheapest per mg. You can then estimate how many mg you want to give him using the dropper. The concentration and number of drops has nothing to do with the proper dosage and you can plan accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
David:

I want to thank you personally for suggesting Lazarus Naturals. Alan was accepted to their discount program. All I had to do was upload a letter from his doctor attesting to his diagnosis of Neuropathy (he's had it for 35 years).

I received their approval first thing this morning. I went to their site and purchased the balm and the tincture of CBD. All for a very reasonable amount. Much less than what I would pay around the corner at the Vape shop. omg. much less.

So I shall update on how he does.

Sincerely, Melody
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (03-06-2019), Joe Duffer (02-14-2019), lulu262 (02-15-2019)