View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:03 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Buddy kneads me and snags my pants all the time, but I don't get upset because the only time I wear anything but comfy clothes is when I go out. It's happening a lot lately because I need to clips his nails.

My upstairs neighbor, Ellen, knocked on my door yesterday, and she was absolutely frantic. She said that they have bedbugs!

HOLY OCD!!! I cleaned the whole apartment last night, with the exception of the sink and toilet, because I ran out of steam. I was okay with that tho because I don't think that bed bugs hang out in the BR. I will clean it this morning.

Janet (from the office) called early this morning to tell me that pest control will be coming sometime between 10-1 today to do an inspection of all the apartments. She said she couldn't get Ellen on the phone, and could I try knocking on her door to let her know...

I guess Janet left Ellen a message telling her NOT to get rid of the mattress, but they had already thrown it out last night. So... they dragged an untreated mattress with bed bugs down the hallway where it could spread to other apartments!!!

Now, I'm f'ing freaking out. We haven't had any trouble with any kind of bugs, but I'm going to express my concerns to the pest control guys when they come. I hope they treat the hallways/stair case, and all the apartments if the bug that Ellen put in a baggie is indeed a bed bug. I f'ing hope it's not. I don't know what I would do with the cats if the spray is toxic. I have nowhere to put them. I can't even carry Dottie or Rocky in their carriers.

I'm very happy that Corey will be home this afternoon or evening. He knows about the whole bed bug situation, and is really PO'ed. He already thought they were disgusting.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-23-2019), Dmom3005 (01-23-2019), mymorgy (01-23-2019)