View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 12:33 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My apartment (on the 2nd floor), and the 1st floor apartment we're likely moving into, are not infested. Ellen (3rd floor) definitely has bed bugs. I don't know if the girls in the other 3rd floor apartment have them. She knocked on my door (AGAIN) to tell me that pest control would be spraying the whole building, but that's up to the office, so I'll wait until I hear from Janet about that.

2 guys from maintenance, Todd and Eric, came with the pest control guy. None of them were happy that Ellen and Adam moved their mattress out because they were told not to. The pest control guy was going to check the stair case and hallways to see if they spread the bed bugs, but I don't know if he found anything.

I am still itchy because of all of this. Can you blame me?

While Eric and Todd were here, they told me that we're really going to like the downstairs apartment because it's even nicer than ours
I was really worried that it may not have a hall closet, but I asked, and Eric said it does have one. I feel like I don't have anything else to worry about anymore

They also said that the guy living there now has very little left in the apartment. He's mostly moved out. Maybe I can get a look at it before Feb. 1st after all...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-23-2019), Dmom3005 (01-23-2019), mymorgy (01-23-2019)