View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 08:26 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

The only apartment infected is Ellen's, and there was no evidence of bed bugs in the hallway. I'm still anxious and itchy. Can't help it.

I don't know why they are waiting so long, but pest control is coming next Wednesday (the 30th) to spray the whole building. I don't know if they're going to treat Ellen's apartment before then or not. Usually they leave the infected place for last.
Before they come, we have to move everything away from the walls, and everything needs to be unplugged. They gave me a 12-3pm window of when they will be here, and we have to be out for at least 3 hours. They're going to have to give me a better time estimate on Wednesday morning because I can't drive around with crying kitties in their carriers for 6 hours...
And like I said, I can't carry Rocky and Dottie out, so Corey is going to have to take the day off to help me. He's f'ing furious- especially because our upstairs neighbors are the source of the problem. He f'ing hates them SOOOOOOO MUCH.

Corey woke me up a little early from my nap yesterday evening because Ellen and her "husband" were fighting. I guess that they were screaming at each other, the walls were shaking, and it sounded like they were tearing the place apart. Corey wanted to call the police about a domestic dispute, but I'm glad he waited for me to hear it (I only heard the yelling), because she ended up leaving shortly after that, and we didn't hear anymore about it.
I can't defend them if they were tearing up the apartment, but I can imagine they are under a lot of stress. I would f'ing freak out if we got bed bugs. And I know they will be hard to get rid of. They were probably just taking it out on one another.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-24-2019), Dmom3005 (01-24-2019), mymorgy (01-24-2019)