View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 07:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, it is almost February already! Can't believe it is 2019.....never thought I'd see 2000! Hope everyone is staying warm and well. I feel super and working hard outside when the weather is tolerable. Getting ready to order mushrooms now and more trees. Have started lots of different kinds of Apples and Cherries from seed , and a couple plums have started and are 6 inches tall now. So excited about getting more fruit trees growing here on Bean Acres. Have more kiwi now to plant also....so we have to build trellis for them. You all (ya'll in TN) look into Lion's Mane Mushroom for PD.....sounds like it will help a lot. Oh, I have started taking Black seed oil and feel like it has done a whole body make -over. There is a couple cautions with it so check (research) that before using...don't use if you have had a transplant or something like a pig valve put in/ and there is another precaution....can't remember what it was. But, it helps every organ in your body to function better (plus memory and energy improvement) A win all the way around. Love to all.....Aunt Bean
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
johnt (01-25-2019), Lemonlime (02-01-2019)