Thread: Salt...
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 06:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Without going into all the gory details (unless you want them), here's what I can say conclusively at this point:

Moderate/high salt meals ramp up my burning symptoms immediately and last for hours. My thirst is pretty extreme. Despite drinking glass after glass of water, I'm still subject to incapacitating cramping in my feet and legs. If I have a salty meal in the evening, I'm guaranteed to wake up during the night with horrible cramps. I've even had what I can only describe as abnormal, widespread cramps where my entire leg feels like it's seized...for lack of a better word.

I'm also at the point where even if I don't overdo the salt in the evening, I still can't get through the night without waking up and having to drink water due to my "buzzing" symptoms that will make me up.

In the past month, I've started eating this substantial yogurt concoction at lunch instead of my normal soup or salad. It suddenly occurred to me how much better I've been feeling during the day, only to start burning in the evening. When I started experimenting with really low salt meals in the evening, that bad evening burn didn't manifest itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsPizzaBoooks View Post
Could you say more about what you've noticed?

Alley
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DogsPizzaBoooks (01-25-2019)