Thread: Joan M.
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 12:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

HI Sue,
i am glad to hear the meds are working. what did they put you on? anything that works, right? i am trying to get the pounds off too. with the twins coming, i need to lose some so i can carry them easier. it is tough to give up my friend ' mr. food'. but i am doing well with it. i hope to lose 20 more by the time the little angels arrive. if you lose 10 more you will be tiny!!! my goodness, how tall are you?? i'm 5'6".
the husband is quiet today but my nerves are still frazzled. it is tough when your 'home' is a place if discontent. now i know you are living with your sister so i should be glad i at least still have my house and just put up with the husband and the grandson but sometimes .... well you know. if i had not gotte a lawyer and fought for my long term disability, i would have lost my house too, the ssd would not have been enough.
well i hope you have a good weekend. i have to get up early tomorrow and take my cat to the vet for a follow up visit. she had an abcess in her eye and it was bad, but it looks much better. i have been putting antibiotic in it for 9 days now. i think it will take another week of them but that is fine with me. they told me she may lose the eye ... i felt so bad for her but she is on the mend.
take care my sister, joined at the hip!!! joan