View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 10:02 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default I hear ya

Hello Nancy,
I have read the same information and I also thought it could not be cured. I think the statement needs a disclaimer. I really think the statement should read, “it is not curable as of yet, with the FDA approved medications today.”
Nancy, I truly believe, and have corresponded with others who have gone to Italy for these same infusions. These individuals who have suffered years with this wretched disease, like you and I have, state emphatically that they are cured.
Nancy, since my treatment, I have sprained both of my ankles -twice. But what I feel from them is the feeling of two sprained ankles. I do not have CRPS pain in my ankles. If I still had CRPS, I would surely feel that unmistakable, unbelievably horrific pain. But I do not.
I completely agree with you that CRPS is currently not curable. But I am certain that this treatment is the cure. It WILL be a disease that is curable in the USA once this treatment gets approval.
I posted this message to let others know that the cure is out there. It is in Italy. Not everyone can fund the treatment there, I know. But I am just hoping that my message of hope and healing will reach someone in time. Someone who may be thinking of ending his or her life, just like I was. It is coming. It IS out there. I am proof. Just hold on a little longer. Life can begin again for each person readig this. Don’t lose hope.
I pray that you will be one of the first to get this treatment so you can come back on here and share your success story with us all! Take care. I will have you in my prayers tonight.
xoxo,
Morgan
Morgan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote