View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 01:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I’ve been to chicken to go get my mylogram results and I’ve been extra busy with work travelling to Vic, SA and NT. I went to my GP Weds hoping she had a copy of the report but no such luck.

Yesterday something terrible happened. I had to have our 2 dogs Bono and Bronson put to sleep. Bronson had cancer and somehow Bono fractured his spine on Thursday while I was in work. I spent the night with him on the floor and he finally collapsed onto my chest and I could ease him to the floor. At that stage I knew something was wrong but not what. I couldn’t pick him up so had to wait for the vet to come to me. When she did, she said the kindest thing is to let him go, he’s nearly 14 & she looked at Bronson and said the same for him. So my boys who arrived together 13years ago and have been my stalwart companions have crossed the rainbow bridge. I’m beyond devastated can’t speak to anyone and keep saying to myself I want them back. Got DB home as they were his dogs first. He too is heartbroken.
ger715 (02-07-2019)