View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 12:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Medicinal Dark Ages in USA

We all got our RSD different ways in over 50 years for me only opiates worked but now with Politicians prescribing instead of the Doctors it is like the Medicinal Dark Ages ,I am so glad for anything that helps anyone ,unfortunately Anesthesiologists made less than most other Doctors and people would take the Stellate Ganglion Nerve Blocks ,Epidurals to get ridiculously large Opiate prescriptions and now we good patients who have never done anything wrong must pay unless you are rich there are still Doctors if you can afford them . Im not saying that Nerve Blocks or SCS or Fentanyl Pumps dont help but after over 50 years with RSD from being shot 3 times and blown up once as an RN from the 70s until the end of the Millenium etc ,different things help different people as a RN I have known too many who gave up and took the worst way out and I mourn them and am lucky to get any pain help ,I'm not saying my pain is worse yesterdays pain doesnt matter only the pain you and I feel now Thank You rsdno[/QUOTE]
rsdno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote