View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 04:52 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickywicket View Post
I’ve had symptoms for about twenty years it started with a tingling in my hands it slowly developed into throbbing burning pain it then progressed to my feet then my face and my trunk and then in legs and arms a few years ago my nerves started firing off with electrical shooting pains and sensitivity got worse, since the ivig was stopped ten months ago it has shown it has progressed a bit more which the ivig has been masking. They can’t find a cause.

It’s all possible it could be environmental What are your symptoms and what did they start with?

SW xx
Started off with strange feelings in feet ,knees and fingers, crawling, hot feelings, waterdrop feelings, no pain, pain started only for 4 months after severe stress with diagnosis, sister never had pain, Just odd feelings. Hers has completely gone. Im wondering if its something environmental with my home, as hers has gone. Sounds awful to have for 20 years, do you get any weakness? I cant believe thry took ivig awsy if it took 70% of psin away, its ridiculous.
LouLou1978 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote